MOTOTRBO Voice & Data Dispatch Software
SmartPTT Enterprise is a dispatch software application for distributed MOTOTRBO radio networks. Included functionalities include voice dispatch, GPS tracking, texting, job ticketing, voice recording, event logging and more. Optional features include interoperability, telephone interconnect, indoor location and a web client and mobile application for remote system access.
SmartPTT supports both the digital functions of the MOTOTRBO radios or their analog mode for a seamless migration to a DMR system.
SmartPTT Dispatcher Console is the software application installed on a Windows-based PC, which can be located at any distance from the controlled radio networks. The Dispatcher Console connects to the SmartPTT Radioserver(s) via IP to perform dispatching functions. The SmartPTT Enterprise Radioserver communicates to radio subscribers via IP (conventional repeaters and IPSC) or through a combination of IP and control stations connected by USB and audio cables (Capacity Plus, LCP and Connect Plus).
- Enhanced radio subscriber monitoring and management.
- Increased coordination of work.
- Personnel safety.
- Rapid response to emergency.
- Improved performance discipline of employees.
- Cost management.
- Elimination of data transmission errors.
- Increased call capacity.
- MOTOTRBO Network Application Interface for Data (NAI-D) for ARS, GPS, Text Messaging, and Telemetry.
- Radio Network Bridging breaks the IPSC limit of 15 repeaters per system.
- Voice Dispatch.
- GPS Tracking.
- Event Logging.
- Voice Recording.
- Text and Data Transfer.
- Job Ticketing.
- Direct IP Connection.
- Mobile Application Option.
- Web Client Option.
- Indoor Tracking Option.
- Radio Network Bridging Option.
- Repeater Network Monitoring Option.
- Telephone Interconnect Option.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:.
- MOTOTRBO radio with firmware 1.08.32 or higher.
- DGM, DGP and SL series with firmware version R02.00.00 or higher.
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems:.
- PC, Windows XP/Server 2008/Vista/Windows 7/ Windows 10, Intel Core i5 or higher, no less than 4 Gb RAM, Sound card (for connecting multiple channels, for example, M-AudioDelta 1010 LT), HDD recommended min 12 Gb (depends on volume of voice records).
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.0 and above. Also, Connect Plus 1.4 and above.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Hospitality, National Government Security, Police, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.