Performance Management Software For Motorola MOTOTRBO Networks
GW3-TRBO provides centralized monitoring, management, reporting, analytics and notifications for MOTOTRBO Radio Systems. It allows users to easily view and monitor live radio and data traffic, report on system and subscriber activity as well as manage resources down to the subscriber level from a single or any combination of a combination of multiple MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Capacity Max or Connect Plus networks
- GW3-TRBO customers will gain the ability to monitor, archive and report on all system activity - regardless of the number of systems, sites or subscribers.
- Enabling them to monitor, manage and report on all usage and configure their network accordingly.
- All system information flows to a central location, reducing the need for on-site technician visits, thus saving time and money.
- Users are also able to create triggers to be notified of system alarms, failures and interference.
- Compatible with all MOTOTRBO Platforms.
- Reports are flexible, using MS Excel.
- Multi-Site and Multi-Tenancy Compatible.
- Data Archiving for a year or more.
- All radio and data traffic information monitored realtime and available for forensic reporting and analysis.
- Solution also includes web-based dashboard views of system performance and and status.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Compatible with all current releases of MOTOTRBO - Connect Plus requires an XRT9xxx but no talkpaths - Capacity Max requires North-Bound Interface through System Advisor
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems:
- Required for 6 sites or less: Quad Core processor, 16 GB RAM, 320 GB hard drive, Windows 7 Professional (or newer) 64 Bit OS, Microsoft Office 2013 Pro, 1 GB non-integrated graphics card.
- For 7 or more sites and/or increased database capacity: Quad Core processor, 32 GB RAM, 2 x 300 GB of available hard drive space, Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition – 64 Bit OS, Archiving: MS SQL Server 2012 – 5 device licenses, Microsoft Office 2013 Pro
- IP Technology
- Connectivity to Centralized or Site Controllers and repeaters, depending on the MOTOTRBO architecture
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.4 and above.
- Compatible with Capacity Plus 1.4 and above, and Capacity Max.
Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, Public Services (non-Public Safety Government) Transportation & Logistics, and Utilities.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.