neoConneX Fleet Manager
Fast And Easy-To-Use "Plug-and-Play" GPS Tracking Solution For The Everyday User
neoConneX Fleet Manager is the GPS and Telematics engine for the next generation of neoTerra appliances for MOTOTRBO Professional Digital Two-Way Radio Systems.
It can be deployed in a customer-owned solution or in a carrier environment as a hosted web solution. Each client has individual permissions for system access & reporting.
- Fully plug-and-play appliance.
- Integrated live GPS and reporting systems.
- Supports all MOTOTRBO system configurations
- Wide range of mapping sources, including customer-owned GIS systems.
- SNMP integration with Genesis GW3-TRBO.
- Integration with Avtec Scout Console.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Release Compatibility.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus and Connect Plus.
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems:.
- Appliance comes preloaded with all applications required.
- IP Technology:.
- Requires static IP.
- VML 750, LTE Smartphone client (LEX10), MOTOTRBO.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Capacity Max and Connect Plus.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, Police, Public Services (non- Public Safety Government), Transportation and Logistics, Utilities.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.