Make The Most Of Your Radio Network
TRBOnet Swift IP Gateway is a powerful hardware RadioOverIP gateway implementing connection between a radio network and TRBOnet Server to provide remote site control, voice and data transfer possibilities.
Provides remote management and operations for the control station with no direct USB connection. Supports voice and location data transfer between radio site subscribers and the TRBOnet Plus and TRBOnet Enterprise software.
Accelerates control station operations by eliminating extra voice encodings. Keeps the control station available for voice communications through the accessory microphone.
- Remote control over IP with no need for direct USB connection.
- Improves stability and reliability of control station operations.
- Unattended radio network gateway with remote selfmonitoring.
- Compatible with analog and digital radios.
- Integrates MOTOTRBO with analog and digital radio systems.
- Ensures the easiest migration path from analog to digital radio systems.
- Provides analog/digital audio conversion, remote monitoring and control.
- Can be used in high latency networks (VSAT etc.).
- Connects remote radio systems.
- Extends the RF coverage.
- Operates in conjunction with a repeater or a control station.
- Does not require a sound card.
- Allows up to five telemetry connections.
- Available in two form factors.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- MOTOTRBO radios and repeaters.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus and Linked Capacity Plus 2.4 or above.
- Compatible with Capacity Max.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, Police, Transportation & Logistics, and Utilities.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.