Cloud-Based AVL Tracking
webtracker@trbo is a browser-based service to track radio assets.
Its strengths lie in reliability, ubiquitous access from any smartphone, tablet or computer, ease of use and of course rich set of features. It is also very easy to use and configure.
Built from the ground up as a true cloud-based platform with the power of Linux and Java, it is fast, reliable and accessed daily by thousands of simultaneous users.
Within an account it is possible to create users, each with individual access rights.
It generates many types of reports and supports unlimited geozones and geocorridors. It also has a very flexible notification engine to send email alerts or change the color of markers.
- No upfront investment: pay-as-you-go business model with a nominal one-time setup fee and an annual per radio fee (software gateways, support and maintenance included).
- Complete feature set all browser accessible: fleet view, breadcrunbing, geofencing, reporting, administration and alerts.
- Simple to deploy.
- Accessible from any browser, PCs, MACs,. tablets and smartphone.
- Ideal for any commercial system operator.
- Unparalled reliability with 99.997% uptime over the past 6 years.
- Desktop-like UI with drop-down menus.
- OpenStreetMaps or Google Maps with satellite, traffic and street view.
- Maps of groups or individual radios with animated breadcumbing.
- Center maps on radio.
- Easy-selectable reporting range.
- Several pre-defined reports. Custom reports.
- Unlimited geofences and geocorridors.
- Telemetry support.
- Flexible and extensive rule-based alerts engine.
- Messaging via email.
- Ready for additional car telematics.
- Export options: Excel, XML, SOAP, etc.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Any Motorola MOTOTRBO radio configuration including Connect Plus.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems.
- MS-Windows XP or greater (including Windows Server) with 1.5GHz CPU and 1GB RAM.
- Any email server (e.g. onsite MS-Exchange or offsite Google Apps, Microsoft Office 365, etc.).
- USB for control stations or Ethernet for data NAI repeater interface or XRC controller. Ethernet for network access.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.3 or above.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.4 or above.
Fire & Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, National Government Security, Police, Public Services (non-Public Safety Government), Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.