RTLS Indoor & Outdoor Positioning System
Real-Time On Premise Indoor & Outdoor Employee Positioning
RTLS Indoor & Outdoor Positioning System utilizes both Bluetooth technology and standard GPS to monitor and track the location of employees throughout corporate facilities. Bluetooth beacons are strategically placed throughout indoor facilities, while GPS geo-fencing is used to monitor the outdoor areas such as parking lots, walkways and entrance roads.
By combining Bluetooth and GPS technology staff can be located from any position in or around the facility. When leaving a bluetooth area and going outdoors, the MOTOTRBO™ radio seamlessly switches from pairing with Bluetooth beacons to GPS monitoring. Administrators and dispatchers can quickly locate staff on an easy-to-use interface. When users are indoors, administrators can view their location on the detailed floor plan, or see their position through Open Street Maps, when they go outdoors.
RTLS can be used in conjunction with Teldio’s ACS to receive & dispatch personal safety alarms to response teams. Alarm notifications are sent to the best individual(s) based on their schedule, location and competency and include the last known location of the distressed worker.
- Increased Productivity - By logging onto the web browser, administrators can better manage their mobile workforce by quickly confirming their whereabouts & dispatch jobs to the nearest person.
- Improved Situational Awareness - Better respond to situations and emergencies with up-todate location information.
- Enhanced Worker Safety - When paired with Teldio’s safety applications MDN & CLW, RTLS ensures the response team is given the distressed employee's last-known location, thus decreasing response times.
- One user interface for both indoor & outdoor positioning.
- Each device is identified on the map by the user’s Radio ID or name
- RTLS can be accessed via a web browser on any computer or mobile phone.
- Handsets seamlessly switch from Bluetooth to GPS monitoring.
- Maps & sub-maps allow for intuitive navigation of multi-building, multi-level
- Install RTLS in multiple configurations to monitor users throughout the entire building, entrance/exit points & critical room entrance.
- Pair with CLW & the app activates & deactivates based on an employee’s location.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Software supports Direct Repeater Connection. If the customer chooses to go with Control Station. Conventional Mode: an XPR 4000 or 5000 series control station (base radio) per slot on which a user should be tracked and a control station per data slot. Trunked Mode: One XPR 4000/5000 series control station for all the voice channels and a control station per data slot.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems:
- Intel® Core™2 Quad / Intel® Core™2 Duo / Intel® Pentium® or similar, Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit / Windows 8 Professional 64-Bit / Windows Server 2008/2012, 8GB 1333MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM or higher, Minimum 160GB Hard Drive, Integrated: 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN on system board, minimum four (4) externally accessible USB Ports.
- IP Technology: Bluetooth for indoor tracking.
- Interfaces:: Teldio BT Beacon (POE).
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus.
Mining, Oil & Gas, Public Services (non-Public Safety Government), Utilities.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.