Centralized Lone Worker (CLW)
Efficient Monitoring for Worker Safety and Security.
The Centralized Lone Worker (CLW) application allows you to ensure the well-being of your employees by giving you an extra piece of assurance. By sending 'Alive Check' messages to workers' mobile devices (i.e. MOTOTRBO radios, mobile phones) and receiving return confirmations, supervisors and managers are reassured that their employees have not encountered difficulties.
The solution provides your employees a safeguard against unforeseen accidents, and your company a means for quick response to these unfortunate situations. From manufacturing facilities, to power-generation plants, CLW has proved its value by looking after your most important resources: your employees.
Protecting Lone Workers
Centralized Lone Worker (CLW) monitors employees by systematically sending 'Alive Check' messages at frequent intervals to their mobile devices, i.e. their MOTOTRBO radios or mobile phones. If an individual cannot respond to an 'Alive Check' message, CLW triggers an alarm. Teldio's intelligent alarm notification system, ACS, receives this alarm notification stating that the lone worker is unresponsive, and automatically notifies the appropriate response group directly on their mobile devices via e-mail or text message. The 'Retry' feature allows for CLW to ping a lone worker more than once prior to notifying response groups of an emergency. The application can also send messages to multiple types of mobile devices simultaneously.
When ACS notifies individuals of an alarm, they must accept the alarm notification to acknowledge that it is being looked after. If the first individual in the response group misses or ignores the alarm notification, ACS redirects the alarm notification to the next appropriate worker. Never again will alarms go unnoticed.
- Ensure lone worker safety by monitoring workers who complete dangerous or hazardous tasks, or work on their own.
- Automatic notification process eliminates inefficiencies in the workplace and streamlines emergency response.
- CLW is an intelligent lone worker solution that can be tailored to activate automatically by schedule or by location.
- Scaling the system to grow with the organization does not require any additional hardware.
- CLW can eliminate expensive monthly service charges for alternative monitoring services as it does not have recurring fees.
- 'Alive check' messages can be sent as often as wanted to lone workers. They must respond within the allocated time frame.
- The 'Retry' option can be customized to allow for a certain number of retry 'Alive Check' messages prior to notifying the response groups.
- If the lone worker is unresponsive, alarm notifications are sent directly to the response groups' mobile devices to alert them of the situation.
- The scheduler can be configured to activate CLW at certain times of day for individuals or large groups of lone workers.
hermesTRX Man Down
hermes microcom now provides a new MOTOTRBO man-down option board for the MOTOTRBO portable radios. This is a retro-fitted option board which automatically summons assistance when the radio 'falls-over' or remains motionless for a predetermined time period. Many situations may benefit from this important tool such as lone-worker environments or where health and safety regulations require that lone-workers have some form of "remote" supervision.
Hospitality, Natural Resources, Manufacturing, Utilities, Education, and Building Management.
The hermesTRX Man Down Option Board is designed to be retrofitted into the MOTOROLA range of MOTOTRBO hand portable radios. In the event that an employee becomes injured or falls unconscious a 'man-down' notification is sent immediately to the hermesTRX Dispatch position.
- Lone Worker
- Man Down
- Tilt Switch
- Guard Control
- Emergency voice call
Man Down Notifier™ (MDN)
Proactive Monitoring for Increased Employee Safety.
Teldio's Man-Down Notifier (MDN) is an intelligent solution that provides proactive surveillance of employee's well-being and dispatches automatic emergency notifications to the appropriate response individuals or groups when the need arises. The solution is a cost-effective and potentially lifesaving way of detecting if a worker has had a fall or accident. The application utilizes the integrated accelerometer on the MOTOTRBO Expansion Board to monitor workers by detecting a lack of movement, a horizontal tilt, or a combination of both. MDN resides on the generic MOTOTRBO option board in an MDN-enabled radio and communicates with a central server to dispatch the emergency notification when need be. Furthermore, MDN integrates perfectly with Teldio's existing MOTOTRBO two-way radio application portfolio which allows for multiple Teldio Applications on the same GOB.
- Ensures employee safety via proactive monitoring of those who encounter work dangers and hazards.
- Automatic notification process removes workplace inefficiencies and streamlines the emergency response.
- Increases awareness of safety incidents in real-time.
- MDN sends location specific information to the targeted response individuals for efficient and rapid response.
- Intelligent Man-Down Detection Algorithms to spot when a worker is in danger or has suffered a fall.
- Man-Down Alarm Audio Beacons help other employees locate the fallen employees.
- Man-Down Pre-Alarms allow users to cancel false alarms.
- Sleep Mode permits users to temporarily disable Man-Down detection.
- Configurable Motion, Tilt, Pre-Alarm and Sleep Mode Timers.
- Automatic emergency notification process with when Man-Down alarms are triggered.
- Different communication devices can simultaneously receive the Man-Down alarm notifications when paired with ACS.
- Server-based software enhances the robustness of the solution and prevents false alarms.
- Complementary operation alongside RBX +Plus on the same expansion card.
- Fully compatible with Teldio's application portfolio.
Introducing the First Digital Radio Telephone Interconnect
RBX +Plus (Radio Branch Exchange) is the first digital radio telephony system from Teldio specifically designed to meet the needs of industries that require a customizable private mobile telephony network. RBX +Plus brings all the benefits and functionalities of corporate unified communications to digital radios, enabling industries to operate under one private business critical mobile telephony network. This product allows digital radios to communicate with phones while accessing familiar telephony features.
The software application is installed on the customer's digital radios as well as onto a standard server which connects radio networks to the world telephony. RBX +Plus was specifically designed for Motorola MOTOTRBO digital radios. The solution is a cost effective alternative to cell-phones and Wi-Fi telephony systems for corporate mobile workforces
- Customer service assurance by reviewing taken response actions to client requests.
- Improved training material with the use of real-life situations.
- Minimized legal liability with the ability to replay the recordings of situations of interest.
- Increased accountability by reviewing the response of specific workers or talkgroups.
- Enhanced audit trails with audio data of radio-to-radio and phone-to-radio communications.
Tallysman Sprite Hardware
Sprite™ TW200, TW250, TW251, TW255 Telematics and Hardware Solutions for MOTOTRBO™ Systems
Tallysman Sprite™ for MOTOTRBO™ GPS enabled radios adds autonomous, controllable and intelligent GPS reporting features to MOTOTRBO™ Professional Digital Two-Way radio systems. With Tallysman Sprite™ installed a MOTOTRBO™ radio becomes a fully featured Telematics platform at a breathtakingly low price, with arrival-time, Proof-of-Service, Vehicle-utilization (including odometer and idle time), and The Tallysman Sprite™ Hardware Solution provides extensive GPS event driven reporting (to reduce out-polls), including high rate position reports, logging, efficient transmission of logged data, and features to minimize possible data loss due to fades. The end result is a fully featured Telematics platform that fully exploits the radio resources and that maximizes channel availability through miserly air-time transmissions of GPS data.
The Tallysman Sprite™ Hardware Solution adds two serial COM ports for peripherals such as Mobile Data Terminals, RF ID readers etc, plus an OTG USB port, plus provides the same features as the Sprite™ GOB Software. The Tallysman Sprite™ Hardware solution also frees up the radio GOB for Connect Plus trunking.
- Increased productivity
- Reduced Fuel costs
- Eliminate un-authorized vehicle use
- Reliable record of pick-up and delivery times
- Odometer based vehicle maintenance records
- Monitor vehicle utilization
- Improved customer service
- 2x COM Port + USB connectivity
- MOTOTRBO™ MAP interface
- Periodic time and distance reports based on Moving and stopped status
- PTT ID
- Minimize data traffic by batch reporting
- High Density Position logs
- More and Improved I/O Monitoring
- GPS/RSSI reports
Midian offers an extensive line of plug in voice scramblers for Motorola's MOTOTRBO radios. These voice scramblers include voice inversion, double inversion (aka split-band scrambler), rolling double inversion, frequency hopping code (rolling code) and frequency domain.
- Double Inversion - Split Band Voice Scrambler
- Rolling Double Inversion - Split Band Voice Scramblers
- Speech Inversion Voice Scrambler
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.