StreetTrek Location And Messaging Servers
Making Your MOTOTRBO Digital Radios Work Smarter
StreetTrek Location and Messaging Servers, IPSC Location and Messaging Servers and Location and Messaging Server for Connect Plus enable GPS tracking of mobile and portable assets, email and text messaging to personnel by acquiring data from Motorola MOTOTRBO Professional Digital Two-Way Radio Systems.
- Keep your fleet or other mobile assets at your fingertips 24/7.
- Receive real-time information from MOTOTRBO radio systems.
- Improve communication by enabling email and text messaging with personnel.
- Acquire MOTOTRBO GPS location data for use with StreetTrek mapping solutions.
- Keep a record of all inbound & outbound messages.
- Runs as a Windows Service or as a graphic user interface (GUI).
- Text Messaging & Email Options Available.
- Voice Recording & MultiSpeak Options Available.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- MOTOTRBO control stations may be necessary if you are not using a repeater or if a network connection to the repeater system is not available.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems.
- Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 Professional 64 Bit, Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit or Windows Server 2012 (Preferred) with 1 administrator login, Dot Net Framework 4.0 or higher, 4 GB Ram, 250 GB Hard Drive, MS SQL Express Server 2014 or higher.
- IP Technology:.
- Connection to StreetTrek Location and Messaging Server Software can be established across a network or through the internet.
- Compatible with Standalone, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus and Connect Plus.
Fire & Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, National Government Security, Police, Public Services (non-Public Safety Government), Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.