SmartPTT File Transfer
Effective Data Transmission
SmartPTT File Transfer is a freeware application to transfer files through the radio channel based on MOTOTRBO radios. SmartPTT File Transfer was specifically designed for effective data transmission taking into account the limitations of the connection provided by MOTOTRBO.
It consists of 2 modules: a Client Application which transfers the selected files to the server PC and a Server Application which accepts the files sent from the client. The MOTOTRBO radio must be connected to the server computer via USB.
- Designed for effective data transmission taking into account the limitations of the connection provided by MOTOTRBO.
- Easy to install, lightweight application and immediately available to download.
- Free of charge.
- Transfer speed 1150 Bit/s.
- Automatic transfer recovery.
- List of clients allowed to transfer to the server.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- MOTOTRBO radio with firmware 1.08.32 or higher.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems.
- PC, Windows XP/Server 2008/Vista/Windows 7, 1Hz x86 Pentium 4, 512 Mb RAM, 10 Mb HDD.
- USB 2.0.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect 2.0 and above.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Hospitality, National Government Security, Police, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.