Advanced Recording Solutions For Mission-Critical Communications
Eventide's NexLog IP-based NexLog communications recorders are purpose-built Linux appliances specifically designed for Mission-Critical 24/7 operation in dispatch, air traffic management, emergency call-taking and other important communications environments.
Worldwide, users trust Eventide’s mission-critical recording systems to securely and reliably record, protect and reconstruct their most important interactions and related data. By capturing audio and metadata from Motorola’s product line of LMR systems, Eventide allows users to quickly locate specific recordings using PTT and/or TG IDs and package up all recordings involved in an incident for export to other parties, e.g., Senior Management, Attorneys, HR, etc.
- Improved efficiency, safety and quality of operations by ensuring SOPs are being followed.
- Reduce liability exposure by being able to validate proper procedures were followed during incidents.
- Intuitive user interface with all the tools needed to locate, replay, package, and export recordings in minutes, not hours.
- Low maintenance, Linux reliability with local support backed by an American Manufacturer.
- HTML5 browser interface allows access from any browser with access to the NexLog.
- Linux reliability to ensure all recording are captured all the time.
- Incident management tools with the ability to upload video, .pdf, Word, or other data to an incident.
- Multi-tier security for chain of custody adherence in court cases.
- Performance management tools to ensure SOPs are being followed.
- Holistic view of performance with screen capture, quality assurance and automated operational reporting.
- Supported by local Eventide partners.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:.
- For MOTOTRBO (Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus and IP Site Connect); XPR8380, XPR8400, SLR5700 or MTR3000 repeaters with NAI-Voice licenses.
- Computer Hardware / Operating Systems:.
- The NexLog application runs on an Eventide-provided recording appliance. The only other hardware needed is one or more network-connected devices with browser (Windows, MAC, iOS or Android) for configuration, replay and export of recordings.
- IP Technology:
- At least one IP connection to the recorder is required. The NexLog supports up to 4 IP Interfaces:
- MOTOTRBO requires NAI-Voice enabled repeaters.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.5.
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Hospitality, National Government Security, Police, Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.