Bridging The Gaps With MOTOTRBO
The c-Bridge provides for a variety of enhancements to single-repeater or IP Site Connect systems. It allows the 15-repeater limit of IP Site Connect to be exceeded, whereby systems can consist of hundreds of repeaters and it can be used to increase the number of satellite receivers that can be installed in an IP Site Connect system with receiver voting. It can also provide interoperability between single repeaters or IP Site Connect systems and non-MOTOTRBO systems, such as analog or P25 systems as well as providing a connection between single repeaters or IP Site Connect systems and older analog dispatch console systems.
Very flexible 'call routing' allows for dynamic bridging between different repeaters and time slots. When used with the PC Voice Dispatch application, the c-Bridge can operate as a gateway for voice communications over an IP network connection into a single MOTOTRBO repeater or an IP Site Connect system. Built-in IP network diagnostics provide an excellent troubleshooting tool for finding problems in the IP networks between repeaters in IP Site Connect systems.
- Extreme wide area coverage with greater than 15 repeaters. Cover the world, if necessary.
- Interoperability with non-MOTOTRBO systems, such as analog systems and P25 systems.
- Voice dispatch over IP network connections (wireline) when used with PC Voice Dispatch application.
- Allows for IP Site Connect systems to be used over commercial satellite and other high-latency IP network connections.
- Dynamically bridge All Call or Emergency Call talkgroups between all slots on all repeaters in IP Site Connect systems.
- Built-in IP network diagnostics provide unparalled monitoring of the IP connections between repeaters in IP Site Connect systems.
- The c-Bridge can be provided as a complete 'appliance' or as 'software-only' for installation on customer-provided hardware or a Virtual Machine.
- Application runs on Linux (CentOS) operating system.
- Supports virtually unlimited number of IP Site Connect repeaters.
- Supports virtually unlimited number of analog interfaces for interoperability with non-MOTOTRBO equipment and systems.
- Can be used with high-latency IP network connections, such as commercial satellite systems.
- Passes all MOTOTRBO digital data (GPS, ARS, TMS, Private Calls, etc.)
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- XPR8300/XPR/8380/XPR8400/SLR5700, Latest Firmware Versions.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems.
- Nothing else required for 'hardware/software package' systems.
- For 'software-only package', computer should be dual-core CPU, 4GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive, CentOS 6.x Operating System. For Virtual Machine installation, the VM should run CentOS 6.x Operating System.
- IP Technology:.
- Requires IP connection to XPR/SLR repeaters.
- For connection to non-MOTOTRBO systems, analog interface requires: Receive COR, Low-Level Receive Audio, Transmit PTT, Transmit Audio, Ground.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect using IP connections and with Capacity Plus, Capacity Plus Multisite, and Capacity Max using control station radios (limited functionality).
Fire and Emergency Medical Services, Healthcare, Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, Police, Public Services (non-Public Safety Government), Utilities.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.