IP-Based Software Voice Console
TruDispatch Console (TDC) is a software-based voice and text dispatch solution designed to bridge communication between mobile MOTOTRBO™ radio users and stationary PC users.
TDC connects a dispatcher with or without radio coverage to hundreds of devices and multiple sites on a radio network. With the push of a button, dispatchers can quickly make or receive calls with individuals or talkgroups, oversee network communication, playback audio and manage multiple resources in real-time.
The user interface provides quick replay of recent calls which maximize user efficiency and also provided feedback on ready to talk and busy channel. The TruDispatch Console supports multiple voice client connections and keeps track of Channel Status i.e. busy or idle.
- IP Dispatch from anywhere.
- Increases Dispatch efficiency.
- Unlimited Call recording and Replay for Auditing.
- Supports for Multiple Control Stations.
- Easy to install.
- Voice Dispatching.
- Private & Group calls.
- Calling subscriber identification.
- Unlimited Call recording and replay.
- Paging, e.g. Horn Alert.
- Emergency Alarm notifications Archive history.
- Text Messaging.
- Configurable User Interface.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- Control Stations.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems.
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64 bit), Dual Core Processor, 4 GB of RAM, 500 GB of disk space, Sound card.
- IP Technology:
- Internet Connection required.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.3 or above.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.4 or above.
Transportation & Logistics.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.