Event Based GPS Reporting
The Tallysman Sprite™ TW200 Contrail tracking resolution takes tracking accuracy to a whole new level enabling MOTOTRBO™ channel partners to complete on a level playing field with Cellular carrier reporting rates. The TW200 supports all MOTOTRBO™ network configurations including Connect Plus.
The TW200 contrail tracking capabilities combined with Tallysman’s TruFleet™ application enables radio system operators to increases the number of data users on their system many fold without having to additional repeaters to support the increased data traffic.
- Audit of Vehicle travel.
- No missed reports (automatic log retrieval).
- Reports include odometer, idle time.
- Reduced Data load on system.
- Supports Connect Plus Telemetry.
- Support Analog Channels & GPS.
- Out of range logging and retrieval.
- Breadcrumb tracking to City block level.
- Event driven reporting e.g. Periodic, distance, turns etc.
- Waypoints reports.
- Odometer reports.
- Idle time reports.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- XPR 4000, 5000 series.
- Radio cable interface to AUX port on radio.
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus 2.3 or above.
- Compatible with Connect Plus 1.4 or above.
Transportation & Logistics, Utilities.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.