RBX Telephone Interconnect
Advanced Telephone Interconnect: PBX Integration For MOTOTRBO
RBX +Plus (Radio Branch Exchange) is an advanced telephone interconnect specifically designed to allow radio users to make and receive phone calls directly on their MOTOTRBO™ radios. RBX +Plus brings all the benefits and functionalities of corporate unified communications to digital radios, enabling users to operate under one private business-critical mobile telephony network.
RBX +Plus goes beyond basic telephone interconnects by allowing radio users to access familiar phone-like features, such as call history, phonebook, and caller ID. It gives users the ability to truly control their mobile communications coverage area while reducing mobile communications costs without sacrificing functionality. RBX +Plus streamlines communication between phone and radio users with private calls, talkgroups and callgroups. The app was designed to easily scale, and can connect digital two-way radios to something as simple as a standard POTS phone line or as complex as a digital corporate phone system (PBXs).
This application provides organizations with a compelling alternative to cellular and Wi-Fi solutions for their mobile workforce. While staying connected in any location is paramount, Teldio delivers the same cellular functionality directly to the mobile worker’s radio, leveraging existing radio and telephony infrastructure in a whole new way.
- Reduce Operational Costs - by adding RBX to the radio network, costly monthly operational costs such as cell phones, Nextel phones, and Wi-Fi phones can be eliminated.
- Enhance Worker Safety and Security - with the addition of RBX mobile workers are always connected whether they broadcast emergency messages, request help from an internal department or directly dial 911.
- Increase Productivity - by enabling radio users to make and receive calls, mobile workers no longer need to rely on multiple mobile devices to communicate.
- Improve Communication - RBX provides mobile telephony coverage where mobile phone providers cannot. RBX allows users to place & receive calls anywhere within the private radio infrastructure coverage.
- Call history.
- Integrated phonebook.
- Caller ID display.
- Speed dialing.
- Call transferring.
- Do not disturb mode.
- Auto answer mode.
- Call recording and logging.
- User provisioning.
- Talkgroup phone calls.
- Date, time & stopwatch.
System Requirements And Types
- Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
- 1 XPR 4000 or 5000 series control station (base radio) per channel on which phone calls should take place.
- Motorola Expansion Card in each radio which needs to make/receive a private phone call.
- Computer Hardware/Operating Systems:
- Intel® Core™2 Quad / Intel® Core™2 Duo / Intel® Pentium® or similar, Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit / Windows 8 Professional 64-Bit / Windows Server 2008/2012, 4GB 1333MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM or higher, Minimum 160GB Hard Drive, Integrated: 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN on system board, minimum four (4) externally accessible USB Ports, Sound Card per Control Station.
- IP Technology
- IP connection to the Customer PBX via SIP Trunking.
- IP PBX SIP Trunking, Analog T1 Trunking, PSTN, Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP)
- Compatible with IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus.
Hospitality, Mining, Oil & Gas, Retail, Utilities.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.