iTalkie™/RG is a unique product in the MOTOTRBO ecosystem because of its scalability and its ability to support different services – at the same time!
For instance, it has been used to interface MOTOTRBO radios nursecall systems, SCADA/PLC controllers, weather alerts, as well as 3rd party AVL systems. Its distributed email capability allows email sent to a single domain to be delivered to radios at different locations, frequency bands and even MOTOTRBO architectures (e.g. conventional, site connected, trunking)
This gateway can be used by itself or as part of dispatch and AVL systems.
- Record calls and messages
- Exchange emails with radios
- Use radios as pagers: dispatch alerts received over RS232
- Phone interconnect with call recording
- Export GPS data to 3rd party apps
- Make phone calls or send emails on an emergency notification
- PC-based voice and text dispatch
- Message radios from PCs
- Track radio assets via GPS
- Change channel on control station
- Visible and audible emergency alerts on PCs and external sirens or lights
- Emails simultaneously distributed to multiple gateways
R2R Recording provides the necessary solution for businesses to instill enhanced audit trails, increase their operational accountability, minimize their legal liabilities, improve their training material and refine their customer service. The Teldio R2R Recording solution allows network administrators to record, log and playback any group call on MOTOTRBO two-way radio networks, allowing users to record both radio-to-radio and Phone-to-radio conversations.
The software application, installed on a central server, enables the controller to capture radio conversations on a given channel and store it. There, the data is logged and stored safely, where it can be accessed via a web interface for future use. Recording solutions are often complicated and costly. Teldio's R2R application is both easy to use and intuitive, with its simple web interface, delivered at a fraction of the cost.
Radio-to-Radio Recording Use Cases
There exist several reasons for businesses to require data recordings of their radio network conversations. Teldio's R2R application is both simple and flexible to fit the needs of most installation requirements. Popular use cases include:
- Customer service assurance by reviewing taken response actions to client requests.
- Improved training material with real-life situations.
- Minimized legal liability with the ability to replay the recordings of situations of interest.
- Increased accountability by reviewing the response of specific workers or talkgroups.
- Enhanced audit trails with audio data of radio-to-radio and phone-to-radio communications.
SafeDispatch™ is our client-hosted software application that enables customers to host and manage an intuitive radio system display solution on their own computer, without incurring any monthly fees associated with other web-based or cellular options.
SafeDispatch™ provides all the necessary means to effectively track and monitor mobile assets and personnel by adding intelligent features that work in conjunction with the embedded capabilities of your MOTOTRBO® radios.
Adding SafeDispatch™ solutions almost instantly provides a return on your investment through benefits including: increased productivity, time and route management, effective customer service, fleet maintenance monitoring, insurance premium reductions for incorporating GPS/AVL applications into your business model, improved communication, real-time data to pinpoint cost saving opportunities, reductions in overtime and other operating expenses and many more.
SafeDispatch™ includes the following suites that can be mixed and matched to customize the perfect solution to meet your individual needs:
- GPS/ AVL Suite
- Text Messaging Suite
- E-mail Suite
- Reporting Suite
- Voice Dispatch Suite
- Subscriber and User Manager Module
- Mapping Options
SafeDispatch™ is compatible with the following MOTOTRBO® radio platforms:
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Connect Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
Scout Version 3.0
Scout Media Workstation Plus
Scout 3.0 meets the needs of a wide range of mission-critical and business-critical environments. The features detailed below highlight the flexibility that Scout now offers.
The Scout Console Media Workstation was redesigned and released as the Scout Media Workstation Plus. The new workstation provides updated internal components and a sleek new look. Improved operating features include dual Gigabit Ethernet interfaces with support for 10/100/1000 Base T connections. In addition, the Scout System Administrator can access the Console Configuration web page or use command line utilities to view the status of each network interface or to force the workstation to change network interfaces, if necessary. The Media Workstation Plus provides a reduced footprint when compared to its predecessor. The new unit is much smaller physically, and it does not include an internal fan or an internal power supply which creates a quieter, more efficient operation. In fact, the Media Workstation Plus is compliant with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS), meaning that the design does not include hazardous materials found in many other types of electronic equipment. The Media Workstation Plus supports both legacy and new equipment such as Scout speakers and desktop microphones, and provides all of the connectivity currently supported by the Scout Console Media Workstation.
SmartPTT Enterprise software implements complex dispatching control over MOTOTRBO digital radio networks.
SmartPTT Enterprise includes all functionality of SmartPTT Basic, but considerably differs in architecture approach.
The key feature of SmartPTT Enterprise is possibility of direct control over MOTOTRBO networks (SmartPTT Enterprise connects directly to MOTOTRBO repeaters through IP protocol).
SmartPTT Enterprise Functionality
- Radio Dispatch
- GPS Tracking
- Telephone Interconnect
- Data Transmission, Data and Voice Logging
- Real Time Monitoring
- Radio Network Bridging for IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus
- Enhanced Functionality. Direct IP control over MOTOTRBO repeaters allows enhanced control over radio subscriber:
- Logging all data and voice activity in MOTOTRBO network including private calls and text messages.
- Logging information about the repeater used by subscriber for calls. Having this information it is possible to know approximate location of subscriber with the radio without GPS-receiver.
- Reliability. SmartPTT Enterprise architecture requires considerably less amount of functional blocks to build the dispatching system in comparison to other applications. SmartPTT Enterprise doesn't need control stations (MOTOTRBO mobile radios) to communicate to subscribers. Also, it is not necessary to put Radioservers in radio coverage area.
- Scalability. Because of the optimized architecture and enhanced means of dispatching control, SmartPTT Enterprise allows effective building dispatching systems of any size and topology.
- Cost Efficiency. SmartPTT Enterprise saves considerable money for dispatching system in comparison with solutions based on control stations, because SmartPTT Enterprise requires considerably less units of server infrastructure and control stations are not needed at all.
TrboDVR Server™ provides a powerful solution that allows you to acquire all incoming data from MOTOTRBO™ Digital Two-Way Radios without the need for control stations.
- Does not require control stations.
- Requires network connectivity at the repeater site(s).
- For use with Single Site and IP Site Connect Systems.
- Three configurations optimized for specific uses:
TrboDVR Silver enables connection of MOTOTRBO radios to StreetTrek, StreetTrek3™, StreetTrek Explorer™ and Simple Text Messaging™ clients.
TrboDVR Gold incorporates features of TrboDVR Silver with the addition of Simple Email Gateway™.
TrboDVR Platinum incorporates features of TrboDVR Silver and Gold with the addition of voice logging and recording.
- Voice Recording Features:
Record all voice traffic and store in a highly compressed format to easily archive.
Easily search saved recordings and play streaming audio.
- HotSOS web service integration available.
Advanced Dispatcher Software for MOTOTRBO
TRBOnet Enterprise is a PC based client-server dispatcher software application for the MOTOTRBO Professional Digital Two-Way Radio System. It is a premium application for MOTOTRBO™ Capacity Plus offering the unique features and a leading edge solution for the MOTOTRBO™ based applications.
TRBOnet Enterprise is a professional grade application specially developed for Dispatch centers that monitor large amounts of traffic. It supports digital as well as analog channels that could be helpful for clients during their migration period. Also makes response during emergency situations quick and effective, and can be used to link multiple agencies or departments at the touch of a button by the dispatcher.
- Voice Communications Management and Voice Recording
- Cross Patch (Cross Band)
- Intercom and TX passive
- GPS Positioning (vector or raster maps)
- GeoFencing and Speed Control
- Group and Private calls, Remote Monitoring
- Text Messages, Email Gateway and SMS Gateway
- Telemetry Support
- Event Logging
- Reporting and Statistics
- Lone Worker and Stun Kill "passive"
- User Activity and Status Monitoring
- TCP/IP Data Encryption
TurboVUi Dispatch v6 with ProVUi GPS
Computer Aided Dispatch over IP for MOTOTRBO Radios.
The TurboVUi Dispatch client offers a console-type solution for applications requiring connection to many MOTOTRBO radios (control stations). It is designed with an intuitive user interface to minimize learning time and maximize a user's efficiency. The IP Gateways and control station radios can be scattered among different locations, or centrally located. A host of accessories are available to implement an enterprise solution, including desk microphones, headsets, footswitches, and touch screens - all with PTT capabilities.
The re-designed TurboVUi Dispatch (Version 6) is the most feature-rich dispatch console product for MOTOTRBO systems, with the following elements:
- Voice Dispatching for a maximum of 36 simultaneous Talk Groups.
- Voice and Event Logging and Replay.
- Text Messaging.
- Multi-Select with Select/Unselect Audio.
- All-Call, All-Text, and All-Emergency.
- GPS Mapping of Radio Users.
- Custom Action Buttons.
- Archive History with GPS coordinate storage and review.
ProVUi GPS optional feature package adds:
- Management Reports.
- Trail Crumbs with Snap-to-Road™ technology.
- Map Image Overlays.
© Tele-Rad, Inc. Motorola Two Way Radio Dealer Serving West Michigan.